eMarket Education enables students to rapidly develop and apply effective digital marketing strategies for specialist, leadership and management roles in digital marketing management or for their own businesses. We aim to create digital marketing experts with the best learning experiences who can get the best jobs in the industry.
- Why learn at eMarket Education?
eMarket Education enables you to understand and master Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Digital Media Marketing learning through our simple, effective and easy-to-implement training modules.
- Who can take up a Digital Marketing career?
Anyone who is interested in building a career in the digital marketing field and is passionate about being part of the digital marketing industry. If you are someone looking for a career change and is interested in this booming market, Digital Marketing is the perfect place for you.
- Different specialization in Digital Marketing course?
Digital Marketing course can also be divided into two segments. The first segment covers all the primary career-specific courses that include SEO, PPC, and Social Media. The second includes Google Analytics specialization, which can be taken up only after you have a good understanding of website fundamentals and digital marketing channels.
- Do a Complete Digital Marketing Course or take up only a Specialization course in Digital Marketing?
For a fresher, a student or a job seeker, specialization in either SEO, PPC or Social Media is better than taking up a complete digital marketing training course. The digital marketing training course is for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of the online marketing world. If you have experience in SEO or PPC or a segment of digital marketing, and now wants to learn advanced-level digital marketing, then you can take the complete course in digital marketing. We recommend this for individuals looking for advancing their careers in digital marketing and for entrepreneurs who are planning start-ups or expanding their business ventures.
- Offline (In-Classroom) or Online Classes for Digital Marketing training?
Real-time, classroom training is always good, since you can interact directly with the faculty, clarify question instantly, share your thoughts and network. Online training is a good option if you are unable to attend classes due to commutation difficulties, work schedules or personal reasons. Online training is great, if you live in the different city or if you are frequently out of the station.
- Important basic skills needed for taking up a Digital Marketing training?
Good communication skills (both verbal and written), proficiency in MS-Office and good typing speed of at least 30 words per minute are the primary requirements. You should also be internet savvy and curious to explore new things.
- Minimum qualification needed for a career in Digital Marketing?
The minimum qualification is a bachelor’s degree. However, many companies are now giving full-time and internship opportunities for those who have completed their 12th study (Higher Secondary).
- Minimum duration for learning either SEO, PPC, Social Media or Digital Marketing training course?
You need a minimum of 60-80 hours to learn either SEO, PPC or Social Media. For digital marketing course, you would need a minimum of 100 hours with best of theory, practical & live-projects hands-on experience.
- Reputed Certification Exams when completed with Digital Marketing training?
- With PPC career training, you can write the online Google AdWords Certification Exam (6 Module) which is certified by Google.
- With Digital Marketing career training, you have to appear for the above exam along with Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification exam.
- With Google Analytics training program, you can write the online Google Analytics certification exam which is certified by Google.
- With Social Media training program, you can apply for the online Facebook BluePrint Certification exam.
- What to look for, in a Digital Marketing training institute?
Before applying for a digital marketing training program, be sure that you are passionate about this industry. Given below are the list of criteria that a good digital marketing training institute should have:
- An industry-recognized curriculum * 1-1 attention
- Practical, hands-on training * Opportunity to work on live projects
- 5-6 students in a batch * Opportunity to solve assignments in every session
- Training provided for Google Certification * Opportunity to handle campaigns independently
Author: eMarket Education
eMarketeducation, an integrated digital marketing training institute located in Koramangala, Bangalore cover the broad foundation of Digital Marketing and explores further into the specialist areas of SEO, PPC Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing & Google Analytics.
These blogs are about digital marketing tips. Contact us to learn more: http://www.emarketeducation.in/contact-us/