eMarket Education, a digital marketing training institute located in Bangalore, India offering courses in online marketing including SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Social Media & Digital Marketing training programs. It strives to give the best knowledge to students in both practical and theoretical aspects of Internet Marketing while educating them to take greater responsibility on Digital Marketing in any organization.
– We make them proficient in all the important aspects of SEO i.e., Website Analysis, Website Auditing, Keyword Research, Content Structuring, On-page Optimization, Off-page Optimization, Google Webmaster Tool, 3rd Party SEO Tools, SEO Strategies & Reporting along with Landing Page creation
Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for Business?
Do you offer any Money Back Guarantee?
What will happen if I miss any live session?
– We give them Live Accounts, and ask guide them on, how the campaign is strategized, structured, set-up, targets & deliverables, how to manage the campaigns, daily/weekly/monthly routine task & reports etc.,
About Google Analytics:
- Why learn at eMarket Education?
eMarket Education enables you to understand and master Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Digital Media Marketing Learning through our simple, effective and easy-to implement learning modules.
- Who can take up a Digital Marketing career?
Anyone who is interested in building a career in digital marketing field and is passionate about being part of the digital marketing industry. If you are someone looking for a career change and is interested in this booming market, this is the perfect place for you.
- Different career specialization courses in Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing course can also be divided into two segments. The first segment covers all the primary career-specific courses that includes SEO, PPC and Social Media. The second includes Google Analytics specialization, which can be taken up only after you have a good understanding of website fundamentals and digital marketing channels.
- Do a Complete Digital Marketing Course or take up only a Specialization course in Digital Marketing?
For a fresher, a student or a job seekers, specialization in either SEO, PPC or Social Media is better than taking up a complete digital marketing course. The digital marketing course is for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of the online marketing world. If you have experience in SEO or PPC or a segment of digital marketing, and now wants to learn advanced-level digital marketing, then you can take the complete course in digital marketing. We recommend this for individuals looking for advancing their careers in digital marketing and for entrepreneurs who are planning start-ups or expanding their business ventures.
- Offline (In-Classroom) or Online Classes for Digital Marketing training?
Real-time, classroom training is always good, since you can interact directly with the faculty, clarify question instantly, share your thoughts and network. Online training is a good option, if you are unable to attend classes due to commutation difficulties, work schedules or personal reasons. Online training is great, if you live in different city or if you are frequently out of station.
- Important basic skills needed for a career in Digital Marketing?
Good communication skills (both verbal and written), proficiency in MS-Office and good typing speed of at least 30 words per minute are the primary requirements. You should also be internet savvy and curious to explore new things.
- Minimum qualification needed for a career in Digital Marketing?
The minimum qualification is a bachelor’s degree. However, many companies are now giving full time and internship opportunities for those who have completed their 12th study (Higher Secondary).
- Minimum Duration for learning either SEO, PPC, Social Media or Digital Marketing?
You need a minimum of 60-80 hours to learn either SEO, PPC or Social Media. For digital marketing course, you would need a minimum of 100 hours.
- Reputed Certification Exams in Digital Marketing Training?
- With PPC career training, you can write the online Google AdWords Certification Exam (6 Module) which is certified by Google.
- With Digital Marketing career training, you have to appear for the above exam along with Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification exam.
- With Google Analytics training program, you can write the online Google Certification exam which is certified by Google.
- With Social Media training program, you can apply for the online Facebook BluePrint Certification exam.
- What to look for, in a Digital Marketing training institute?
Before applying for a digital marketing training program, be sure that you are passionate about this industry. Given below are the list of criteria that a good digital marketing training institute should have:
- An industry recognized curriculum * 1-1 attention
- Practical, hands-on training * Opportunity to work on live projects
- 5-6 students in a batch * Opportunity to solve assignments in every session
- Training provided for Google Certification * Opportunity to handle campaigns independently
Can I earn a lot of money as an Affiliate Marketer after doing this digital marketing course?
- To earn lot of money through Affiliate Marketing, strategy & plan would be essential while having a clear understanding of Digital Marketing strategy, plan, Implementation & optimization.
Can I offer digital marketing services as a freelancer after doing this digital marketing course?
- Immediately to create the confidence in a Client’s mind will be difficult, but there are few clients who will still handover their website management understanding that the deal would be a cheap one. It would take min 6 months to effectively bag clients for freelancing projects.
I don’t know anything about Digital Marketing. Will I be able to successfully complete this digital marketing course?
- Yes, you will. Only requirement is “Good Communication”.
Time Duration of Digital Marketing course
- 3 & 1/2 Months to complete the best of SEO, PPC Google AdWords & Social Media Marketing