Digital Marketing Career (in PPC, SEO & SMO) Scope in India
Digital Marketing is a science of spreading your voice and shows your brand across the web with constant interaction with your prospecting clients and existing clients in Social Media.
With digital marketing, many areas are covered for a business, such as:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Image and Video Marketing
- Web Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Google Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
Digital Marketing Career
Courses in Digital marketing is a learning program that explains the methods of growing the business online. Some of them are completely focussed on getting traffic from sources like Google, Social Media, Partners, etc., and others on improving the Paid Traffic in different ways.
So, before choosing the digital marketing course, think about either, you are doing complete digital marketing course or few verticals of digital marketing. If you already have a basic digital marketing knowledge, it will be easy to decide. In case if not, it is good to attend a webinar in marketing, However, you need to know what vertical in digital marketing to learn and get specialized
Need of Online Marketing
Now, why we need it?
- Building Traffic and Visitors on our Web Based Presence.
- Generate Leads out of this traffic.
- Building a Brand Digitally to ensure clients of quality service.
Digital Marketing is important because today’s fast-changing digital marketing world has made mobile phone and access to the internet easier than ever. People prefer buying products and getting service through online than to physical. And the trend is growing to far bigger level. Now if your business is not complementing on the path of your competitors who have gone online and marketing their organizations digitally then you might be losing an organization might face a huge fall of revenue and expected growth in ROI as well.
To sustain today’s businesses difficulties and get the reach to your buyers easily Digital Marketing is the only platform that works best. It takes your brand with least effort, manpower and investment to a maximum number of people across the world. You may be sitting in Bangalore and Working for a New York Based Companies digital marketing working on its content, social and search plans. Analysis the competitors and beating them gradually. But there is no need to change location or place. This reduces the heavy cost burden on many organization with the ability to outsource the works and get good digital visibility even at minimum cost.
Above all Google, Facebook and all other strong digital mediums where your brand can have a say speak of a method that is not difficult but need to be regular and quality based. Just by using simple methods of the quality parameter in your content’s and keeping the Analysis Team Up and Running you can get the best out of the Web and Bring business more than your competitors are doing.
Digital Marketing as a Career:
We live in a digital age. The current and upcoming generation will, from their birth to their death, stay connected on the internet. Every person on Earth will stay connected to every digital domain. In such a world, digital marketing is one of the best Job possibilities one can imagine.
Digital Marketing is a very vast course. Try to find out which area of Digital Marketing interests you the most. Do a specialization in that particular area.
Digital marketing budgets of businesses are going to exceed traditional marketing budgets in two years. This is a big opportunity for people who are constantly learning. Enroll for courses by watching YouTube videos by experts on digital marketing
Only results which you produce make you a smart digital marketer, not qualifications.
Want to Join
Digital Marketing Specialization:
Digital marketing is quite a broad area to focus on as a career. There is no formal qualification required to be a digital marketer though there are so many online courses available to upgrade your skills in digital marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing or website conversion optimization. Depending on your appetite, there are many verticals you can explore and then decide which one to focus. You need to be little practice and work with projects and some smart people to get the energy to stay constantly curious and challenged.
What We Do?:
In the simplest words, Digital Marketing is promoting a product, brand or services with Digital devices and increasing the visibility over the internet. Now it is all about how to get your business recognized over the internet. Responsibilities include developing, Implement, Track and optimizing the campaigns all over the digital marketing channels
In Digital Marketing every day will quite challenge and do not get bored because there are vast categories to learn and work such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Ad Words and there are much more to that.
Being highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Optimizing Web pages and user funnels making sure navigation is proper for each user
Digital Marketers responsibilities in beginning stages are making sure everything is proper with respect to the On-Page and Off-Page checklist. Which takes maximum of 4 to 5 hours a day
Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Taking 80/20 rule and Focusing all the efforts on what is working well for the business and spend less time on 20% what is left over helping all the ways in order to grow business and
Digital Marketing Skills Required:
- Only results which you produce make you a smart digital marketer, not qualifications.
- Ability to think Positive
- Ability to Execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- Mix of Creativity and analytical abilities
- Good Copy and visual storytelling abilities
- A likable Personality
- Ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Having Design Knowledge will be an add-on
Salary Details for Digital Marketer:
Though salary entirely depends on the skills a person possesses and what sort of a company you would want to join in. The salary structure varies from designation to designation and company to company.
Depending On your knowledge & skills you can get a good salary package after digital marketing course. Normally a fresher can earn 15,000 – 25000 per month depending on his skills.
Digital marketing is more of practice than to theory and requires individuals to be extremely proactive in learning by themselves Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Online Marketing, Google Analytics, and Google Ad Words.
Digital Marketing Trends:
Increased dependency on mobile phones is no big shock these days but the below statistics are an eye opener as we probably don’t realize how smartphones are slowly becoming an inevitable part of people’s lives leading to the great amount of development and innovations in the sector.
Fading away from desktop traffic clearly indicates that Mobile-focused Internet Marketing is going to be the attraction for the coming trends.
Top Channels for marketing in the future key technologies and trends will drive change in the marketing industry over the next four years
Who can Apply for Digital Marketing?
If someone is looking to build a career in digital marketing, this is the time to start.
Start working on small projects. Put goals. Be creative. See what smart digital marketers are doing. Read blogs. Watch videos. Have conversations with your forum members regularly. Come up with ideas. Out of 100% always put 30% to experiment. Build new skills. Add enthusiastic people who can learn new things along with you. Use cloud-based tools to make your work easy. Meet other digital marketers. Seek help from experts across the world. Talk to them on hangouts. Get ideas. Use it. Again and again, Find the ones which work.
No, there are no eligibility criteria for this course as such,
For digital marketing, I, don’t think you need a personalized degree. But for the qualification, you need a degree. Digital marketing is a very vast field and getting more and faster day by day. So to survive in this field you need be updated with field
But Having Marketing degree would be preferable education required for a career in the digital marketing field will vary, depending on the position. Generally, earning a bachelor’s degree in Internet marketing, or a related area is a good start.
Also, graduation from any program can lead to a career in Digital Marketing having the basic idea of search engine optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media and web analytics.
You can take up Digital Marketing Course if you are:
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Digital Marketers
- IT Professionals
Digital Marketing Job Opportunities would be similar to below;
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Web Marketing Advisor
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Online Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Analyst
- Online Marketing Executive
Want to Join
There are two Sides to Digital Marketing, one for freshers and one for experienced professionals.
For freshers, it is vital that the candidate must be aware enough and have common sense. Go through the basics of Digital Marketing on the internet, read the basics such as SEO, Social Media, PR, Websites, Copywriting and read a lot of case studies.
Here is the most important thing which half of the candidates forget to do.
To go before an interview, always go to the company website. Most Important. Try to see the website as a Digital Marketer, not a visitor. Make educated guesses as to why that button is here, What text is on the slider, what are they doing on Social Media. Now, once you have gone through the website, try to make few strategies for yourself for the company keeping the objective very clear in mind. Yes, it’s extremely critical. An objective can be like anything such as increasing likes on Facebook, increasing visitors on website, make YouTube video views high, increase payment conversions or some other thing to increase the visibility of site
Why choose PPC in Digital Marketing Industry?
Most of the students are having a tough time in shortlisting their career than ever before. As a result of increased level of pass out graduates, there is a substantial increase in the competition when finding the perfect job which you’re always aspiring. Also, those aspiring students who already working in some other industry & looking for career change. When you’re stuck at this junction, what I could suggest is kindly take some time out & do some research about the market demand; undoubtedly everybody is talking about the digital marketing. In digital marketing, there is one option which can shape your career in different level which is PPC (Google AdWords).
When you look at 10 years ago the awareness of the paid search wasn’t known to many people. It was a great career choice but many employees didn’t know the profession existed. Over the past 5 years, awareness of the past 5 years has grown massively & their many employees with an active interest in paid search.
Let us try to understand, what is PPC?
PPC is one of the core strength of the success of the digital marketing strategy. PPC is a concept model in which advertiser pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. In another way, it is buying visits to your site, rather than trying to build the traffic organically. Here, users bid on the keywords & pay for each click on their advertisements. Every time when a user is searching for the particular keyword where you also bidding for it, Google will choose the “winners” on various factors, including the quality & relevance of the keywords, also the keyword bids.
List of PPC Services:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
Specializing in PPC is a good decision
Unlike the other offline marketing, you’re able to see the outcome of your advertising & also share the report of the performance in real time. Platforms such as Adwords provide you with the ability to analyze & clearly see the performance of the particular campaign. So one of the amazing features in PPC, you can target the specific audience & measure the performance in real time. Companies from fortune 500, SMB & start-up organization uses the PPC tool in the very effective way for both their branding & conversion, as a result there is a huge opportunity at the moment.
One can instantly see the outcome of the advertising in PPC, unlike the other marketing channels. Example: Imagine you have spent 2 hours of time on optimizing the paid search campaign & adding the new keywords, in a short span of time you’re able to see the impact of your hard work.
There is always constant excitement in PPC because every month new features are implemented, so it’s not repetitive processes, unlike the offline marketing. In PPC, one gets an opportunity to learn more & implement those strategies. The bonus is that you are never left twiddling your thumbs as there is always something you can be analyzing.
What makes a good PPC Specialist?
The question which every candidate encounter is what makes a good PPC specialist. I believe there isn’t one career path that drives you down the route of paid search specialist, but instead, you just need to have a range of qualities!
PPC is very niche industry & it’s not for everyone. It’s a simple math, you going to spend 80% of your life at work so you better make sure you’re passionate about your work, don’t look at the job as to make a living instead look at it as to make a life.
In a dynamic industry like PPC where every, there is new features added consistently, one has to equip the enthusiasm to learn further with the self-motivation. Enthusiasm breeds a willingness to learn & develop.
- Logical Thinking:
We have personally experienced with our students, the moment any situation we put it across to them, most of the students will highlight the tools which can provide a solution for the cause. Instead, they can put their logic & think like a marketing consultant employee, they will have a better understanding of the overall situation. You need to be able to logically analyze data and make sensible decisions about how to improve your paid search campaign and prioritize different strategies. This skill enables you to see opportunities through the vast volumes of data.
- Passion for Excel
In PPC, excel plays an important role because one has to play around in creating the pivot tables to slice & dice data which is an essential part of any account. You need to be comfortable downloading the excel sheet to analyze the data & trends to understand the performance. There has been much automation in the reporting part over the past few years but still, excel is going to be your friend.
- Analyst Skills
Every decision you make in this role is going to involve numbers. As soon as you launch a keyword, ad copy, ad group or campaign you are going to be analyzing its performance using your numerical skills. You need to be able to crunch numbers and fly through analysis easily.
- Being Innovative
Account managers need to be prepared to not only try new things but explore and invent ways of doing things. This will make you stand out from the crowd and will ensure your paid search accounts don’t become stagnant.
- Read as much as you can
One has so much opportunity to upgrade the knowledge through blogs & youtube. Make a list of well know evangelist in PPC who created a mark in PPC industry, follow them on twitter & LinkedIn keep reading their articles. Read the latest blogs to find out new ways of conducting tasks. There is a huge paid search community online that is happy to answer questions and give you a taste of what working in paid search is all about.
- Attend Conference to build network
Build the right network by meeting the right set of people who are on the same wavelength & passionate about the field you’re in. this will help you to enhance your knowledge because you’re surrounded by the like-minded people. I recommend attending one of these if possible, as it will give you the opportunity to talk to people in the industry and hear their thoughts directly rather than online. This networking can give you the opportunity to build relationships with potential employers and ask questions about what working in paid search entails.
Pay Per Click Pay Scales for Different Posts
Not even India, as well as other countries, many of the Business, depends only on PPC campaigns or a digital marketing. In PPC, when you are certified by Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter Then you’re starting Salary as given below.
|PPC Team Lead||50K-70K|
|PPC Manager||Above 2Lac…|
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Career
SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) career is becoming one of the best careers in Digital Marketing or Online Marketing Field. There are plenty of career opportunities available in worldwide, especially in India.
The future of SEO is here: understanding and marketing to specific and defined audiences through search engines. ~ Adam Audette, Chief Knowledge Officer, RKG
Now, these days companies are giving more importance to their website. They know the potential of digital marketing for the growth of their business and how the digital marketing professionals such as social media, SEO professional can help them in making the crucial decisions.
In the ’90s, the digital marketing was still taking baby steps. No defined courses, internships and professional certifications were exciting available in digital marketing, today there are many courses, guides, training institutes available. But before starting the career in SEO there is some point you should understand.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is a step by step process to increase the amount of organic traffic of a website by bringing up the ranking of keywords via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), on the Search Engine Result Pages of major Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
In simple words, SEO helps us in bringing the ranking of keywords in Search Engine Result Pages. Basically, it helps to send messages to search engines that your website is good to be indexed to be shown on SERP.
Google is the major Search engine which has 50,000 searches per sec and 3.5 billion searches per day on Google. That is why the most digital marketer target Google.
If you are opting for SEO then you should have known how Google really works?
According to the sources, there are more than 130 million registered websites present out there on online. As most of us depend on major search engines to find what we want. Over 90 % of the people using the internet rely on them to find things.
Now, these days’ people are going online and searching for everything they want on major search engines to get the accurate results and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one the most cost-effective way to reach your online customers. Just to rank on the top you can target the right audience whether you are in service or Product. That is why SEO is becoming most important for every business to reach the targeted users. But if you are not appearing in the search results, you will miss the chance to reach your potential customers. SEO helps in increasing the visibility of your business in front of your customers which increases chances of exposure and branding more.
So, every business is going for SEO to gain more revenue and to build relationships with their customers in their niche.
- SEO helps in bringing the traffic organically, you don’t need to pay any penny. So it is most cost-effective.
- SEO is not just limited to ranking; it also helps in improving the user’s experience and usability.
- As organic results are more trusted by the users rather than paid one.
- If you are on top 3 positions on the SERP page for the keywords in organic results which help in increasing the CTR.
- SEO also helps in smooth running of the website.
There is no specific Qualification Required for SEO. Search Engine Optimization can be learned from any platform & from anywhere at your convenience. Nowadays there are many online and Offline SEO training institutes available to learn but the most important things to be considered before deciding the platform are:
- If you have The Ability to hustle.
- Are you passionate about SEO?
- How enthusiastic are you to learn?
- How much are you dedicated to the Learning Process?
- Basic Knowledge of computer will be sufficient.
- If you have an Analytical mind than it will be a plus point for you.
- Soft Skills will be like Icing on the cake
- Basic knowledge of HTML
SEO Job Categories / Designations
SEO Executive Roles and Responsibilities: * SEO / SMO * Content Development * Competitor Analysis * Find Link Prospects
* Should be aware of latest techniques, SEO Algorithms, and ranking strategies. * Blog and Social Media * Reputation management * Webmaster’s * Link building * One page/ off page
UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG: MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization
SEO Manager Roles and Responsibilities: –
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trend in SEO industry.
- Expert Knowledge of on-page, off-page optimization, White Hat and Black Hat SEO optimization.
- Review & Analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in organic search result.
- Manage impact SEO and evolution across all categories & product lines.
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best practices to handle google updates.
- Own & drive the SEO channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Be responsible for planning & budgeting for the business ensuring that we achieve our growth goals.
- Ideate, design & lead all SEO initiatives in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Content and Business Development team.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on site & off page activities.
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize the effectiveness of Search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building and other SEO related activities.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Work effectively with an extended global team.
- Knowledge of AMP techniques.
- Execution of SEO & ethical practices to improve site’s ranking & traffic.
- Develop a comprehensive SEO management strategy ( Long term & Short Term).
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of SEO submission and keyword performance report to Marketing Manager.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Contribute to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
Skillset for SEO Professional:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures, and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Experience in offsite SEO is a must
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
Venue: September 25-28 in Boston, Massachusetts
Price: Early-bird registration for All-Access pass starts at $799
what to Expect: Inbound is a leading digital marketing event. It covers all DM topics from Content Marketing, Email, UX and a bit of Search as well.
SEMRUSH Site AUDIT Webinar\
- CRAIG RAYNER: “WELCOME TO SEARCH ELITE”
SEPTEMBER 27, 2017, 8:50 AM-9:00 AM
- YoastCon 2017: Practical SEO
November 2, 2017, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Some Ugly Aspects of SEO
- SEO totally depends on Search Engines.
- Rules are not fixed
- Rapid Changes in Search Engine Ranking
- Patience is the key factor for SEO folks
- Black Hat SEO
In India, Fresher in SEO industry are getting an average salary of 1.8lacs – 4 lacs and it also depends on the other factors which vary are no. of years of experience, certifications, skills, company size etc.
If you are planning to start your career as SEO; then there are many platforms available for the same. You can go for the corporate marketer, freelancer, and consultants and much more.
Social Media as a Career in India
Social Media Marketing Introduction
7.5 Billion is the world’s population, out of which only 440 million speak Spanish. Still, a Spanish song “Despacito” becomes the most trending video in the world for more than 10 weeks.
Now if we consider “Gangnam Style” the number is even better because people who speak Korean is even lesser than Spanish.
Still, the Despacitos & Gangnam Styles have managed to outnumber English numbers again & again. More than half of the world’s population doesn’t understand What Despacito means still they dance to its music.
That’s the Power of Social Media.
What is Social Media & Social Media Marketing?
- From the technical side, Social media is a computer-mediated technology that facilitates the creation & sharing of information & different forms of expression in the form of Text, Image or Video content.
- Social Media channels are interactive Web 2.0 based applications.
- Information or expression can be shared in either the timeline or news feed or in groups or different Business Profiles.
- Any kind of marketing activity undertaken using these channels as the medium to promote Business or e-commerce is called Social Media Marketing.
- Either you can have a user-specific profile or a Business specific profile on Social Media Websites.
- Top Social Media Websites or Apps at the Moment:
- Linked IN
- Google Plus
Such is the trend in the Market around Social Media, most Digital Marketing Institutes are now focussing more on giving their candidates quality knowledge in this Channel of Online Marketing.
Why Social Media?
Post dot-com bubble most companies got a taste of online success & seeing the success most companies also looked for opportunities to go online. But unlike now going online was not that easy then.
Even today starting up a website is not a difficult task but continuity is a problem & adding to that recent stats say people spend more than 60-70% of their online on Social Media sites only.
Social Media subscribers are also on rising in India & recently India became the country to have the highest number of Facebook subscribers in the World.
Such stats are attractive numbers for any companies based in India to advertise in Social Media to leverage this numbers through Social Media.
Social Media as a Career
With companies investing more in Social Media channels, the demand for workforce is also on the rise, so Social Media as a Career has a bright future for India for next 10 years as of now.
Companies hiring Social Media managers to handle their Social Media accounts for both organic & paid strategies along with a bit of Analytical work involved with reporting.
Gone are those days when Social Media was only about sending friend requests, Likes, comments & shares. Social Media channels nowadays have more features than any luxurious D segment car.
So if you have this misconception Social Media Marketing is just about posting & sharing then get over this myth, it’s more than that, it’s like handing a second website of your company with very high domain authority.
So if you looking for a career change social media field is where you should start doing research for a switch.
The biggest advantage in this field as a career is that social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc constantly keep upgrading to ensure the technology doesn’t sound obsolete at any time.
“Keep yourself updated & you shall always be upgraded”
Social Media Specialization:
Specialization in Social Media can be divided based on the different websites where companies want to advertise, however, most in demand are:
- Facebook & Instagram Advertisement
- Instagram Stories Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Linked In Ads
- Quora Business
- YouTube ads & Video Creation
- Google Plus
However, most Digital Marketing agencies or companies into online marketing along with Digital Marketing institutes focus primarily on
- Linked In
- Google Plus
Social Media Manager Responsibility
Based on Industry trends a Social Media Manager handles the following responsibilities for the accounts under his belt:-
- Customise the page or profile to make it look attractive & provide all necessary information
- Plan out strategy for accounts & create a Social Media Calendar for it
- Be a part of the creative team or in liaison with the team create relevant images & videos
- Track Performance of each post & understand the audience behavior.
- Pull out analytics data
- Ensure paid campaigns do not cross the budget
- Plan out paid campaigns
- Ensure all important information is passed out to the public at the right time.
To name a few…
The responsibility of Social Media Manager may change from company to company & industry to industry but more or less all the above-listed responsibilities would be listed in most companies.
SEO Skills Required
When it comes to skills required in Online Marketing as a whole, the list may vary from channel to channel but few skills are common, irrespective of whether one opts for PPC, SEO or Social Media.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Good Communication
- Analytical Thinking: Candidates should be able to interpret the Analytical data from Social Media Analytics
- Computer Savvy
- Knowledge of Marketing & Should be able to understand Consumer Behaviour
- Should be able to suggest creative posts & also help in the designing, knowledge of Designing is an added advantage.
- Proactive attitude
Pay Scale in the Social Media Job Industry
So many good things have been told & information has been shared but Are you willing to do it for free?
A wise man once said:
“If you are good at something never do it for free”
So coming to the CTC to be expected in the Social Media field.
A beginner with no corporate experience under his/her belt can expect a salary of 20-23 K per month if he is good in MS-Excel & has good communication skills. Else industry average for beginners is around 18 K.
But the good thing is that candidates in this field can expect a hike in 3-4months after joining based on performance. One can surely expect a hike to 25-28 K per month after 3-4 months of joining.
For a social media Manager in a company and people opting for a job change with 2-3 years of experience under their belt irrespective of field can expect a CTC of 33K-37K and it can go up based on your experience & achievements.
Note: Expect people with the marketing background to get paid higher initially.
Source: **Based on our experience as a Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore with placements along with data from Glassdoor.com**
Future of Social Media
Based on the current trends the Future of Digital Marketing looks very much bright & if one goes further into Digital Marketing the future of Social Media Marketing is very bright.
With active internet users in India growing each day & a major percentage of this user are highly active on social media, most companies are very much staying glued to their Social Media strategies for next 10-15 years unless an alternative is discovered.
No doubt Online Marketing institutes are updating their course curriculums & e-commerce companies their Online Marketing strategies to match up to this change of Social Media.
Scheduled Social Media Events Worldwide
- CVX Live (August 3-5, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Content Marketing World 2017 (September 5-8, Cleveland, OH)
- The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference (September 15, Portland, ME)
- MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum 2017 (October 3-6, Boston, MA)
- The Marketing Leadership Forum (October 5-6, Los Angeles, CA)
- Brand Strategy Conference (October 11-13, Chicago, IL)
- Social Media Strategies Summit (October 17-19, New York, NY)
- Smart Social Summit, by Spredfast (October 16-18, Austin, TX)
- Social Media Strategies Summit – Higher Education (November 2-3, Boston, MA)
- Customer Experience Asia Summit (September 12-14, Singapore)
- PPC India Workshop (November 16-17, Bangalore, India)
List of Companies Hiring for Social Media
- Jet Airways
- Group M
- Media Com
- Common Floor
- All major start-ups into e-commerce industry
To list a few….
- Minimum a Graduate in any Discipline a must, however, some agencies do consider students without any bachelor’s degree if having a good track record & & having a good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Freshers with no corporate experience but willing to make a career in Social Media Marketing.
- People with Work experience & Looking for a career change
- People interested to make a career in Digital Marketing field
Earth has seen a revolution every century or every decade whenever a major change is happening on our planet. The current revolution is the “Digital Revolution” making the world a more small space to live in, where one can communicate with the other with just a touch of the button.
Everything related to Digital Revolution will surely have a bright future as of now & the rest shall slowly perish.
Innovation is building Digitalisation & Digital Marketing is marketing this innovation & Social Media is leading the race so if you in this race you in the right direction.
“It’s no more a Planet of Apes but Planet of Apps”
List of few recommended companies in India
- pin storm
- reprise media
- ogilvy PR
- kweb maker
- Lowe lintas
- Dentsu India
To increase your knowledge there are many blogs which can help you to build your career. Below are some blog links for your reference:
Websites/ Authors to Refer
Website to refer to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Journal
- Search Engine Watch
- Smart Insight
- SEO Chat
- Few more…
Websites to refer to better Social Media Marketing:
- Official Websites of Social Media Websites Discussion Forums
- Social Media Examiner
- Razor Social
- Buffer Social
- Rebekah Radice
- Sprout Social
Authors to refer
- Guy Kawasaki
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jan Zimmerman
- Michael R Solomon
- Mark Schaefer
- Jay Baer
- Shama Hyder
Social Media Examiner
If you are interested in Online Digital Marketing Courses, then please contact eMarket Education on 7760969452
Author: eMarket Education
eMarketeducation, an integrated digital marketing training institute located in Koramangala, Bangalore cover the broad foundation of Digital Marketing and explores further into the specialist areas of SEO, PPC Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing & Google Analytics.
These blogs are about digital marketing tips. Contact us to learn more: http://www.emarketeducation.in/contact-us/