07 Jun Online Digital Marketing Course by eMarket Education
Online Digital Marketing Course
– by Ranjan Jena (Expert PPC Faculty)
Good news for candidates opting for Online Digital Marketing Program in or outside Bangalore (Bengaluru).
Is location or schedule hampering your aspiration to enroll to a Digital Marketing Course/Program? Learn Online Digital Marketing at the comfort of your home and at a convenient time. Forget the hustle bustle and the traffic, focus your energy on gathering knowledge instead.
We are extremely happy to announce the commencement of our Online training programs for Digital Marketing.
eMarket Education is one of the most sought after Digital Marketing Institutes located in Bangalore is launching online classes in Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Social Media & Google Analytics) cater to the growing demand for Online classes.
Also to add, eMarketEdu Online Web Marketing Training will support the Corporate Sector as well as working individuals interested in Digital Marketing where time & location constraint forbids them to join us. So to fulfill this gap & meet the demand of the audience, eMarket Education has decided to conduct online internet marketing classes through Google Hangout platform in the initial stage.
The Digital Marketing syllabus for online will almost remain the same to offline sessions along with the PPT Slide Content training methodology and give priority to Live Projects. This given online web marketing class introduction will give the opportunity to national & international students to take up online Digital Marketing courses with us.
Our digital marketing online programs are well structured and mostly covers all the topics that we cover offline course programs. Digital Marketing Online Training is in the Presentation manner which will be supplied for reference later.We believe in making our online web marketing courses aligning with real time scenarios and workflows, so our programs will give the candidates an opportunity to lay their hands on Live Projects.With emerging career trends in Internet Marketing, there are aspirants located across the nation as well as overseas who are looking for quality training. We ensure to support and nurture those aspirations through our Online Internet Marketing Programs.)
We greatly emphasize in building a personal engagement and we strive to maintain a continuous relationship with our candidates/students. We entertain no more than 6 in a batch and a good level of interaction.
Get trained from our experienced trainers, continuous mentorship and also placement assistance with eMarket Edu and kick start your Digital Marketing career today!
***Digital Marketing Course Online Detail
- Digital Marketing Course covering PPC Google Adwords, SEO, Social Media & Google Analytics.
- Batch Strength:
- 6-8 Students in a Batch (only limited seats available!)
- INR 42,000 (Including Service Tax)
- Paid in 2 Installments
- Batch Strength:
The Online internet marketing course will be starting with both weekend & Weekdays batches. PPTs & assignments would be shared to the candidates for their future reference.
*** Online Digital Marketing Course Syllabus:- (3 Months)
• DIGITAL MEDIA INTRODUCTION & BLOGGING
- Digital Marketing & its types
- Introduction to blogging & its benefits
- Creation of blog either with WordPress or Blogger or Tumblr
- Integration of Google Analytics & Google Webmaster tool
- Blogging marketing plan
• SEO SYLLABUS | 30 Hours
- Intro of Search Engine, Functions & Features
- Types of Search Engine & How Search Engine Works
- Learn to conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, XML Sitemaps, Shopping Feeds, Webmaster tool and more
- SEO auditing in coordination with site architecture & structure of websites and their web pages
- Google latest SEO updates
- SEO Search Operators
- Perform Keyword & Persona research in coordination with client business objectives
- Keyword research in coordination with client business objectives by considering the existing SEO reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis
Conduct Page-Level Optimization
- Execute optimization of webpages for clients’ target keywords using standard SEO format
- Demonstrate the importance of linear the keyword distribution and reading level to page-level optimization
Learn to provide the keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site.
SEO On-Page Optimization
- Site Navigation
- URL Structure
- Bread Crumbs
- Meta Tags
- Anchor Text
- Image Alt Tags
- Optimizing Images
- Content Optimization
- Site Map HTML & XML
- Canonical / 404 Implementation Web page redirections
- Webmaster tool integration & monitoring
- Creation of XML / HTML & it’s implementation
- Uses of Robots.txt file & Implementation
- SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites
SEO Off-Page Optimization
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Conduct in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
SEO ANALYTICS & WEBMASTER
- Learn to monitor and administer web analytics & webmaster dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Know to monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Conduct data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization
- Provide SEO insights on the client deliverables
Learn to monitor, Analyze and Report on SEO Performance by;
- Know, how to monitor client sites regularly for technical crawl issues and other relevant errors using a variety of SEO tools and expertise.
- Learn the steps to analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Provide insightful analyses and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress. Provide actionable recommendations aimed at addressing gaps in performance, leveraging current strengths, and building on past successes to take advantage of recognized opportunities
- Get guidance in preparing periodic reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate to the project) that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives as appropriate.
- Basic training in Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, INDEX/MATCH
Google Local Listing Optimization
SEO 3rd Party Analysis Tools
- Guiding with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery)
- Using a variety of tools (including Screaming Frog, FireBug, SEMRush & other free SEO tools to inspect websites for on-page, off-page and technical issues
- Hands-on experience in WordPress CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Identify and Resolve Technical SEO Issues
- Set-up Google/Bing Webmaster Tools accounts for client websites, and monitor them regularly for crawling and indexing issues
- Have a solid knowledge of the search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes
- Knowledge of web server function, including common server error codes (e.g. 404)
- Learn SEO to understand, how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
Social Media for SEO
GOOGLE ADWORDS (PPC) | 30 Hours
- Defining the Client’s budget, Goals & Targets
- Website Analysis & Competitor Analysis
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to decide on PPC structuring
- Learn Google Adwords to build campaign structure strategies based on client goals and objectives
- Know to manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs
- Ability to develop budget projections and metric performance based on monthly budgets
- Keyword Research – perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Keyword Match Type
- AdCopy Creation – proficient in writing and testing ad copy
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments in adcopy and landing pages
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Quality Score
- Google AdWords Editor – Campaign, AdGroups, Keywords & AdCopy uploading
- Google AdWords Account Set-up
- Google AdWords Interface explanation
- Campaign Settings for Search Network
- Display Network – Management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Display Network Campaign Set-up
- Ad Extensions
- PPC Remarketing
- PPC Optimization Techniques
- PPC Reporting Templates – create weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Learn to Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and Social Media Ads
- Complete assistance in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- My Client Center (MCC) set-up
- Shopping Ads
- Video Ads
- Google AdWords Express
- Google AdMob
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Google AdWords Certification Exam
- Demo with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Demo with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMO) | 20 Hours
- Social Media Branding, Engagement & Management
- Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Branding strategy
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Social Media Analytical Insights, Analysis & Reports
- Guidance for passing Google Certification & Hubspot Inbound Certification online exam
***Trainer Profile for Online Program:-
- Ranjan Jena: Founder & CEO – eMarket Education – To know more, CLICK HERE
- Ranjan Jena Video Links – eMarket Education YouTube Video | Ranjan Jena YouTube Video
***Why eMarket Education?
Some of the key points to choosing eMarketEdu Institute Click Here:
- Updated curriculum for 2017
- Hands-on Practical experience with Live Projects
- Max 6 in a Batch
- 100% 1-1 Attention
- 12+ Years Digital Marketing expert
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Pay Digital Marketing Fees in Instalment
***For more information on the upcoming online batches, Contact;
- Mobile: +91-7760969452 | 080-40942318
- Or mail: email@example.com