eMarket Education, a digital marketing training institute located in Bangalore, India offering courses in online marketing including SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Social Media & Digital Marketing training programs. It strives to give the best knowledge to students in both practical and theoretical aspects of Internet Marketing while educating them to take greater responsibility on Digital Marketing in any organization.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the visibility of a website or a web page in the organic/natural results of either Google / Yahoo / Bing search engine.
We make them proficient in all the important aspects of SEO i.e., Website Analysis, Website Auditing, Keyword Research, Content Structuring, On-page Optimization, Off-page Optimization, Google Webmaster Tool, 3rd Party SEO Tools, SEO Strategies & Reporting along with Landing Page creation
We teach them few best 3rd party SEO tools to have better analysis of SEO performance
Once the keyword research topic is over, the students have to work either on their own website or the sites given by the Institute
– We majorly focus on Keyword Research, creation of Title, Description, URL Path, Headline & Content Creation, regular assignments, case studies and questioning to understand their knowledge & implementation process in SEO
– We make sure every individual student’s assignment is checked and accordingly guided to give that 1-1 attention & expertise
– Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, AdWords Express, AdMob, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads & LinkedIn Ads
– We give high preference to the basics of any course, since strong foundation plays an important role for students confidence in taking up any future or new responsibilities
– We give them Live Accounts, and ask guide them on, how the campaign is strategized, structured, set-up, targets & deliverables, how to manage the campaigns, daily/weekly/monthly routine task & reports etc.,
– The trainers are having 5+/12+ experience being in the PPC industry
– They have managed accounts having 10K to Lakhs of budget per month
– They are well versed in both theory & practical understanding of managing PPC campaigns
– They are Google Certified on AdWords Modules
– Yes. We’ve faculties who are well versed in Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst or Adobe Analytics
– 10+ Years experience in Analytics field while working in agencies, in-house and MNCs company
– Extensive knowledge in theory & practicality of the subject
eMarket Education enables you to understand and master Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Digital Media Marketing Learning through our simple, effective and easy-to implement learning modules.
Anyone who is interested in building a career in digital marketing field and is passionate about being part of the digital marketing industry. If you are someone looking for a career change and is interested in this booming market, this is the perfect place for you.
Digital Marketing course can also be divided into two segments. The first segment covers all the primary career-specific courses that includes SEO, PPC and Social Media. The second includes Google Analytics specialization, which can be taken up only after you have a good understanding of website fundamentals and digital marketing channels.
For a fresher, a student or a job seekers, specialization in either SEO, PPC or Social Media is better than taking up a complete digital marketing course. The digital marketing course is for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of the online marketing world. If you have experience in SEO or PPC or a segment of digital marketing, and now wants to learn advanced-level digital marketing, then you can take the complete course in digital marketing. We recommend this for individuals looking for advancing their careers in digital marketing and for entrepreneurs who are planning start-ups or expanding their business ventures.
Real-time, classroom training is always good, since you can interact directly with the faculty, clarify question instantly, share your thoughts and network. Online training is a good option, if you are unable to attend classes due to commutation difficulties, work schedules or personal reasons. Online training is great, if you live in different city or if you are frequently out of station.
Good communication skills (both verbal and written), proficiency in MS-Office and good typing speed of at least 30 words per minute are the primary requirements. You should also be internet savvy and curious to explore new things.
The minimum qualification is a bachelor’s degree. However, many companies are now giving full time and internship opportunities for those who have completed their 12th study (Higher Secondary).
You need a minimum of 60-80 hours to learn either SEO, PPC or Social Media. For digital marketing course, you would need a minimum of 100 hours.
Before applying for a digital marketing training program, be sure that you are passionate about this industry. Given below are the list of criteria that a good digital marketing training institute should have:
To earn lot of money through Affiliate Marketing, strategy & plan would be essential while having a clear understanding of Digital Marketing strategy, plan, Implementation & optimization.
Immediately to create the confidence in a Client’s mind will be difficult, but there are few clients who will still handover their website management understanding that the deal would be a cheap one. It would take min 6 months to effectively bag clients for freelancing projects.
Yes, you will. Only requirement is “Good Communication”.
3 & 1/2 Months to complete the best of SEO, PPC Google AdWords & Social Media Marketing