Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool for Your Digital Marketing Keyword Research
- Google Adwords’ Keyword Planner tool is a product from Google Adwords which is basically Google Keyword Tool. It provides data around the search queries that happen in Google and other resources for planning a Google Adwords specific advertising campaign.
- Google Keyword Planner is a tool that helps to build new Search Network campaigns or expand existing campaigns.
- It will help you to do extensive keyword research get keywords research and ad group ideas, historical statistics, keywords trend, competitions, bidding etc.
- It is a Keyword Suggestion Tool that helps the advertiser with the list of relevant keywords, along with their search volume, competition & suggested bid.
- According to Digital marketing training institutes, Digital marketing trainers and digital marketing professionals understanding keyword planner tool is very critical to have a successful Google Adwords campaign. It is also equally important for candidates in order to clear Google Adwords Certification.
Constantly Updated Standards & Advanced Course
Benefits of Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword Search and ad group ideas
- Get search volume for new keyword list or group them into ad groups
- Get traffic estimates for a list keyword
(Provides click and cost estimate for your target keyword)
- Multiply keyword list to get new keyword idea
(Powerful tool to combine keyword list to discover new possible keywords)
- Google Keyword tool can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
Also, read our “how to do an extensive keyword research” while you are learning the usage and importance of Google Keyword Planner tool for improving your keyword analysis skills. The below 3 pictures show how a basic keyword planner tool works and what all results it shows for a Google AdWords campaign.
- The first box in red will show the only list of relevant keywords, along with their search volume, competition & suggested bid.
- Most digital marketing training institutes, trainers, and professionals consider red box for live projects for the Google AdWords course and prefer the second type in the green box for advanced levels to help the advertisers when the client budget is not well defined for the Google Adwords Campaign.
- The 2nd type does not give any new keyword ideas but gives possible impressions and clicks for a given budget/day.
- It can help digital marketing agencies & digital marketing advertisers advise clients about their monthly budget based on the forecasting. It is basically a Google keyword traffic tool which is insightful for the workaround keywords.
Digital Marketing revolves around keywords and ad copies, in order to ensure relevancy between them, Google keyword planner tool plays an important connecting factor. The Google keyword traffic tool i.e keyword planner tool is essential in estimating the traffic or search volume for a particular keyword. The Google keyword traffic tool i.e keyword planner tool is essential in estimating the traffic or search volume for a particular keyword. Save a lot of money and also get better results.
Constantly Updated Standards & Advanced Course
Some other Keyword Planner Tools
- Google Keyword Planner (explained above)
- SEMrush- SEMRush is a tool that is specific to finding profitable keywords. We’re living in a time now when SEO, is at the forefront of a successful blog. SEMRush is a program many new and older bloggers are using to optimize their sites, create the content their audience wants and create a better experience for their visitors’
- Ubersuggest.org- is a tool that performs keyword research.
- Spyfu- SpyFu shows the keywords that websites buy on Google Adwords as well as the keywords that websites are showing up for within search results
- Keyword Snatcher– Keyword Snatcher is a powerful web-based tool that can generate thousands of keywords being searched in almost any market — FAR MORE keywords than even Google’s own Google AdWords Keyword Tools will show you
- HQ Suggest– The product will suggest keywords that users are asking about your niche and it get updates automatically every time Google updates.
- SEO Chat Keyword Tool– To perform your keyword research on a deeper level, click the “level 2” button. This will provide you a list of those keywords related to your original list. Click “level 3” to continue even further. When you have the report you want, download the data by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
- Keyword Tool Dominator– Find long tail keywords for your product and service.
- io- helps in long tail keywords search across platforms example Google, Amazon, Bing, Youtube etc. and also to location specific.
- SG Serpstat– It also comes with an additional unique feature of generating interrogative questions. These are the FAQs people ask on the search engine on daily basis— you can easily create a nice content plan with this.
- Keyword Shitter– Bulk keyword generator
- Traffic Travis– Traffic Travis will display keywords that are loosely related to your initial phrase or word. Searches for these deliver the widest possible range of results.
- Merge Keywords– Merges combination of keywords and is a bulk keyword generator.
Other Ways to get Keywords for Google AdWords Campaign.
Google Instant Search
- Type the keyword in google search bar you feel is best suited for your product/service.
- Take into account the suggested/auto-generated queries put it on an excel sheet
- Put the keywords in the google keyword tool i.e keyword planner tool to get an idea of the performance for that particular keyword.
- Select the best-performing ones best suited to your Google AdWords campaign goal.
Google Related Search
- Related search is also used to find keywords for Google AdWords campaign.
- Below the page of search results, Google also shows related or similar searches for a similar product/service or related product in the same industry.
- The same keywords can be taken and their possible performance for your Google AdWords campaign can be checked using keyword planner tool.
#Hashtags & Trending topics:-
- In present times hashtags have changed fortunes of people and the face of many countries. Hashtags were extensively used during 2 big political events the world has ever seen, US & India general elections. These 2 events redefined digital marketing worldwide.
- Advertisers can use trending hashtags as keywords for their Google ad words campaign to increase their reach rapidly with the trend.
- Trending hashtags can be found in google trends or in Facebook & Twitter trending topics.
- The reach of these hashtags can be checked in keyword planner tool or on Facebook and Twitter which display reach and engagement that can be expected.
- In most cases, hashtagged (#) keywords used for Google AdWords display network to increase branding.
- The below picture shows how Google trends help us see trending topics based on geographic location & hashtiagify showing trending hashtags related to a particular event.
There is no best way of doing keyword research and analysis for any digital marketing campaign, with time many new techniques and tools have come for helping advertisers. Digital Marketing training institutes, trainers, and professionals need to be aware of current trends in the market and accordingly tweak their Google AdWords course. The ultimate aim is to clear Google Adwords certification and drive results for your campaign. To know how to target Local SEO view: https://goo.gl/KDuuHA
If you are interested in signing up for PPC Google AdWords course, then please contact eMarket Education on 7760969452.
Author: eMarket Education
eMarketeducation, an integrated digital marketing training institute located in Koramangala, Bangalore cover the broad foundation of Digital Marketing and explores further into the specialist areas of SEO, PPC Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing & Google Analytics.
These blogs are about digital marketing tips. Contact us to learn more: http://www.emarketeducation.in/contact-us/