Introduction to Adobe Analytics
“With Adobe Analytics, you don’t just get to know your customers, but you can almost read their minds.”
Most digital marketing analysts are aware of Google Web Analytics. Now, it’s time to dig more about Adobe Analytics!
Adobe Analytics answers queries, you don’t even need to ask? It gives you a complete understanding of the individual customer. Once calculation and analysis was only part of data scientist, mathematicians, etc but with the help of Adobe Analytics, it is accessible to everyday marketers and analyst.
What is Adobe Analytics?
Adobe Analytics was known as Omniture SiteCatalyst (On 15th Sept’09 Adobe acquired Omniture) now it’s part of Adobe marketing cloud. Adobe Analytics is a leading solution that helps to understand customer segments and deliver them better customer experiences. With the help of Adobe Analytics, you can give better personized digital channel experiences.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics?
1. Google Analytics is free to use (except Premium Version).
2. Implementation is easy compared to Adobe Analytics.
3. In Google Analytics you can see real-time data.
4. In Google free services you can define only 5 custom variables, whereas paid has 50 variables.
5. Google Analytics does not provide good customer support if required.
6. Google Analytics will keep the data for up to 25 months.
7. Google Analytics has a limit of 10 million hits per month.
8. In Google Analytics 4 Goals can be Tracked.
9. In Google Analytics you cannot capture personal data.
10. In Google Analytics CRM integration is not possible.
11. Google Analytics stores the cookies for 30 days.
12. Google AdWords integration is possible in Google Analytics.
13. The user’s pathing is horrible in Google Analytics.
14 Google Analytics is used by both small and big firms.
15. In Google Analytics Dashboard features are really good and useful. It is easy to create and keep track in different segments.
1. You don’t have a free login.
2. Adobe Analytics needs a little configuration at the page level (Need IT Skills).
3. In Adobe Analytics you will not find real-time data, there is a delay around 2 hours.
4. Adobe Analytics gives a limit of 75 Props (traffic properties), 100 Evars (conversion properties) premium 250 eVars and 1000 Events.
5. Adobe Analytics provide 24/7 support system.
6. Adobe Analytics will keep the data as long as you are a customer.
7. Adobe Analytics has unlimited hits per month.
8. In Adobe Analytics 100 goals can be tracked.
9. Adobe Analytics provides access to individual visitor data.
10. In Adobe Analytics CRM integration is possible.
11. Adobe Analytics stores the cookies for 15 years.
12. Google Adwords integration is not possible.
13. Users pathing is fantastic in Adobe Analytics.
14. Adobe Analytics is mostly used by big companies or firms.
15. Adobe Analytics helps in tracking the page and providing accurate analysis for data.
10 Best Use of Adobe Analytics for Online Marketing success
Today’s Companies and Brands are collecting data at unparalleled levels. They never think what real customers are experiencing with their brands in digital, social, computers, browsers, mobile apps, voice assistants, emails, online shopping and many more.
Experiences that makes a brand leader. Through your data, you can create the best digital experiences what your customer would love.
Adobe Analytics reveals data flow to your web properties, how it is helpful for every Digital Marketers.
1. Adobe Analytics gives the most in-depth behavioral pathing with strong segmentation.
2. Adobe Analytics delivers user- friendly experiences with an accurate analysis.
3. In Adobe Analytics a cohort report within workspace analysis helps to isolate a specific event and then see how often the same visitors are completing that event go on to complete a future event (helpful for lifetime value).
4. Adobe Analytics helps digital marketing analysts to integrate with CRM for better insights, better targeting and effective measure for the campaign.
5. Sampling helps in extracting the data and gives insights into the customers.
6. Workspace allows you to create a customized dashboard to view reports according to your business needs. You’ll be able to access real-time digital campaign data and quickly visualize.
7. By integrated tools or DTM debuggers like Omnibug, ObservePoint TagDebugger, wasp, Datalayer checker, Tagtician etc. you can analyze website data, online purchases, mobile activities and more. with all these data you will get an idea about customer’s interests, preferences, values, etc.
8. In Adobe Analytics you can pull the data from more than just hits. Quality of Experience metrics helps you to analyze the impact of video in sense of quality, engagement, time spent, impressions etc.
9. Adobe Analytics helps to understand how mobile web and mobile app customer behavior connects their journey like a download of apps, mobile retention rates, lifecycle metrics, avg. session length, comparison views etc.
10. Adobe Analytics report builders enable a high level of control over excel like what, how and when the data should be pulled.
How do I learn Adobe Analytics?
If you are really looking forward to learn Adobe Analytics. Adobe provides online training for Adobe Analytics, but they are not free and very costly. I’d suggest to take references for free materials given in the website.
Step 1: For free Adobe Analytics tutorials
Step 2: Adobe Analytics YouTube Channels
Step 3: Read more blogs online related to Adobe Analytics
Step 4: Get Connected to different forums related to Adobe Analytics like Facebook etc
If you really required training or course related to adobe analytics, many institutes provide training in Adobe Analytics. if you are in Bangalore and want to learn Adobe Analytics. Please get in touch for further information.
Call Us: +917760969452
Adobe Analytics Success Story
Meet one of our student Swati, how she got benefited by learning Adobe Analytics in eMarket Education. Swati came to our institute with no hope in her career. She was confused about whether Adobe Analytics will really boost her career. After learning Adobe Analytics, she is very confident and ambitious.
“Adobe Analytics helps to learn about each and every user in a customized manner. After learning about each customer’s insights you can increase in engagement across all the digital channels and improve the digital marketing strategy”.
The Bottom Line:
Adobe Analytics is the future generation interface that enables digital markers to develop a full and notable view of their marketing campaign by concentrating on crucial character elements. Join Adobe Analytics course and learn how this tool helps digital marketing analysts to integrate with CRM for better insights, better targeting and effective measure for the campaign.