Digital Marketing Course with Placement
Learn Digital Marketing from Expert Tutors with the best of Theory and Practical sessions.
October 03, 2023
Digital Marketing Course Overview
Digital marketing means using digital channels like search engines (Google), social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), email, and mobile apps to promote a product or service. Digital marketing is also called Online Marketing because of the usage of the Internet and other forms of digital communication. According to Statista, Digital advertising spending worldwide amounted to 522.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2021 and by 2026, the spending would reach 836 billion dollars. Let me throw some more numbers at you, there are 4.95 billion internet users, 5.31 billion mobile phone users, and 4.62 billion social media users worldwide. Digital marketing in today’s times has become an integral part of any business’s marketing strategy. As a result, many people are seeking to learn digital marketing skills to stay relevant and updated in the job market. LinkedIn lists ‘Digital Marketing Specialist’ among the top 10 most in-demand occupations by volume of job postings.
Yes, hands-on training is provided on Live Projects to implement all the theoretical learnings of the class. This will give you real-time experience which can be implemented while working on the client side.
Yes, there is a Digital Marketing Internship for Freshers. It’s always good if the student continues with the live project for a few weeks for practical learning.
There is no minimum educational qualification required to start with our Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore, but it’s better to plan either after the 12th or during PUC. More than the educational qualification, the most important skill would be that of English language, both written & verbal.
Also to let you know, if anyone is looking for a career change, job seekers, students, working professionals, sales & marketing professionals, software programmers, web designers, social media savvy, 12th pass, college dropouts, housewives, entrepreneurs, BPO, call center and IT tech support associates or executives can always plan for a career in Digital Marketing.
- Updated Digital Marketing Syllabus 2023.
- All Sessions are conducted by Ranjan Jena having 10+ years of Digital Marketing Trainer Experience.
- Comprehensive training in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing & Google Analytics.
- Practical Assignments, Case Studies, and live Project Work on all subjects for higher confidence in project execution & cracking interviews.
- 100% Confidence to pass Google Ads Certification on your own.
- Guidance on Digital Marketing resume preparation, interview questions, and salary negotiation.
- Manage any small & intermediate Digital Marketing projects on your own with minimal guidance.
- Bag freelancing digital marketing projects and work best with our 3 months Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore.
- Crack any Digital Marketing Job interview with a salary expectation between ₹18K – 35K per month with just 90 days of our digital marketing training.
- Ranjan Jena, a digital marketing trainer for the last 10 years guarantees to equip you with the best of fundamentals & advanced SEO, PPC Google Ads, Social Media, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, Blogging & Google Analytics knowledge to deliver results on any Digital Marketing project and empower you to be like a 1 or 2 year experienced digital marketing professional in the market.
All the Below profiles can join our Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Course for Beginners
- Digital Marketing Course for Graduates
- Online Digital Marketing Course for MBA
- Online Digital Marketing Course for Engineers
- Online Digital Marketing Course for Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketing Course Online for IT Professionals
- Digital Marketing Course for Housewives
- Digital Marketing Online Course for Web Designers
- Online Digital Marketing Course for Startups
- Digital Marketing Crash Course for Entrepreneurs
- Digital Marketing Course for Job Seekers
- Online Digital Marketing Course for Freelancers
- Short-Term Digital Marketing Course for Bloggers
- Digital Marketing Course for BPO & Call Center Professionals
Why Choose eMarket Education?
The Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore from eMarket Education covers a wide range of topics in depth to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become successful digital marketers. The course starts with an overview of Digital Marketing and its importance in today’s business world. The course covers Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is essential for increasing organic website traffic and visibility on search engines. After finishing the organic piece we move to understand paid search and how to rank on top for certain keywords. For branding and audience engagement, you learn about Social Media Marketing, and for tracking and reporting there is Google Analytics. By the end of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of Digital Marketing and its various components.
The teaching methodologies and tools used at eMarket Education are designed to provide students with a hands-on learning experience. The classroom sessions are interactive and led by experienced trainers who have worked in the industry. Students also get to work on live projects and case studies, which help them, apply the concepts they have learned in real-world scenarios. Furthermore, they have access to industry-standard tools, which allows them to gain practical experience and stay relevant to the latest trends in digital marketing.
Once the training is completed our students get to choose from a wide range of career options such as Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist, Social Media Manager, and Content Marketer. We prepare them for interviews and guide them in making the right career choice. With the right skills and knowledge, our students can build successful careers in the field of digital marketing.
1,600+ Digital Experts
4.8 Star Google Rating
15+ Yrs Industry Experience Faculty
- Introduction to Digital Marketing & Website Creation | (5 Hours)
- Google SEO Syllabus (SEO Audit, Analysis, Keyword Research, On-page, Link building, Google Webmaster tool) | (25 Hours)
- PPC Google Ads Syllabus (PPC Keyword Research, Campaign Structuring, Adcopy Writing, Account & Campaign Setup, Paid Ads Campaign Management, Keyword, Bid & Budget Optimization, PPC Analysis & Reporting) | (25 Hours)
- Social Media Marketing Syllabus (Facebook & Insta Ads) | (8 Hours)
- Google Analytics Setup | (3 Hours)
Certifications & Tools
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification (Google Digital Unlocked)
- Google Ads Certification (Search, Display, Video & Creative)
- SEO Fundamental Course (SEMRUSH)
- SEO Certification Course (HubSpot)
- Inbound Marketing Certification (Hubspot)
In Addition, you are entitled to receive a “Digital Marketing Expert” certificate from eMarket Education.
Tools Covered – Google Ads Editor, Keyword Planner, Forecast Tool, Search Console, Reach Planner, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads.
Best Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore with Placement
- 1,600+ Digital Experts
- 4.8 Star Google Rating
- 15+ Yrs Industry Experience Faculty
- Guaranteed Placement
Please use the form below for enquiries
Digital Marketing Course FAQs
Do you send recordings if the class is missed?
For Online Courses, we provide class recordings along with Study Materials and assignments Workbook.
Is this an Online or Offline Class? Which one is better?
We conduct both Classroom as well Online Classes. Both are good depending on your feasibility & requirements.
Why learn at eMarketEDU Institute Koramangala?
eMarket Education enables you to understand and master Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), and Digital Media Marketing learning through our simple, effective, and easy-to-implement learning modules.
Who can take up the Digital Marketing Program?
Anyone who is interested in building a career in the digital marketing field and is passionate about being part of the digital marketing industry. If you are someone looking for a career change and are interested in this booming industry then, this is the perfect place for you.
Different subject specialization in Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing course can also be divided into two segments. The first segment covers all the primary career-specific courses that include SEO, PPC, and Social Media. The second includes Google Analytics specialization, which can be taken up only after you have a good understanding of website fundamentals and digital marketing channels.
Should you take a complete Digital Marketing class or only a specialization course in Digital Marketing?
For a fresher, student or a job seeker, specialization in either SEO, PPC, or Social Media is better than taking up the complete digital marketing course. The Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore from eMarket Education is for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of the online marketing world. If you have experience in SEO or PPC or a portion of digital marketing, and now want to learn advanced-level digital marketing, then you can take the complete course in digital marketing. We recommend this for individuals looking to advance their careers in digital marketing and for entrepreneurs who are planning a start-up or expanding their business ventures.
Which is good: Offline Classroom or Online Training for Digital Marketing?
Real-time, classroom training is always good since you can interact directly with the faculty, clarify questions instantly, share your thoughts, and network. Online training is a good option, if you are unable to attend classes due to commutation difficulties, work schedules, or personal reasons. Online training is great, if you live in a different city or if you are frequently traveling.
Pre-requisite skills required for starting Digital Marketing?
Good communication skills (both verbal and written), proficiency in MS Office, and a good typing speed of at least 30 words per minute are the primary requirements. You should also be internet savvy and curious to explore new things.
Minimum qualification in Digital Marketing?
The minimum qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree. However, many companies are now giving part/full-time internship opportunities for those who have completed their 12th standard (Higher Secondary).The minimum qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree. However, many companies are now giving part/full-time internship opportunities for those who have completed their 12th standard (Higher Secondary).
What is the duration for learning SEO, PPC, Social Media or Digital Marketing?
You need a minimum of 60-80 hours to learn either SEO, PPC, or Social Media. For the digital marketing course, you would need a minimum of 100 hours.
Types of Digital Marketing Certification Exams?
- With PPC career training, you can write the online Google AdWords Certification Exam (6 Modules) which is certified by Google.
- With Digital Marketing career training, you have to appear for the above exam along with the Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification exam.
- With the Google Analytics training program, you can write the online Google Certification exam which is certified by Google.
- With the Social Media training program, you can apply for the online Facebook BluePrint Certification exam.
How to decide on a Digital Marketing Institute?
Before applying for a digital marketing training program, be sure that you are passionate about this industry. Given below is the list of criteria that a good digital marketing training institute should have:
- An industry-recognized curriculum with 1-1 attention.
- Practical, hands-on training opportunity to work on live projects.
- 5-6 students in a batch to solve assignments in every session.
- Training provided for Google Certifications and enabling sessions to handle campaigns independently.
Can I earn money Online by doing Digital Marketing?
To earn money through Affiliate Marketing, you need to have a clear understanding of Digital Marketing strategy, plan, implementation, and optimization.
Can I do Digital Marketing services as a Freelancer after the Course?
Starting immediately as a freelancer after the course is difficult. We suggest you give yourself a good amount of time to understand the fundamentals before turning to freelancing.
Is Digital Marketing easy or difficult?
It's easy, provided you are passionate about it and have good communication skills.
What is the duration of the Digital Marketing Course at eMarketEDU Koramangala?
3 & 1/2 Months to learn SEO, PPC Google AdWords & Social Media Marketing from the best Digital marketing course in Bangalore.