Content Marketing Strategy for Google Advertising
Let’s take you again through the basics of everything that comprises content, content marketing, the importance of content marketing, and the means of strategizing your content marketing procedure so as to drive traffic to your website. As Digital marketing deals in engaging with customers throughout the day and stretching through the night without having a face to face conversation with them, it becomes very important to grab the attention of the customers with excellent content and furthermore keep the customers engaged and focused on the content simultaneously, increase their interest in the particular product or service. So, let’s start;
What is Content?
Content contains the subject matter that gives out the summary of any given topic, it is the quintessential matter of any website. As per resources through Wikipedia “Web content is the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of the user experience on websites”. These could further include images, videos, texts, sounds, and animations.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a strategic way of marketing unique, relevant, regular, and distinct content to its target audience in order to attract, educate and engage the potential lead and then converting them into loyal customers. Content Marketing aims at amplifying the customer base without draining out a lot of funds. It focuses on spreading awareness and information while at the same time guides the audience and gives them options and choices to learn the projected brand, product or service in a detailed way in turn giving them the authority to make decisions rather than forcing products on their face. It’s the method of selling your products or services throughout the day and stretching through the night without having a face to face conversation with the customers.
Importance of Content Marketing:
Content marketing is that fuel that drives the much-needed traffic to your website. It helps you appear above the horizon. Here are more details;
- Content marketing projects your brand by creating prominence which would otherwise have had been lost in the galaxy of other related products
- Google values your unique content above all the other parameters. It is the only tool that can be used to drive traffic without spending money on PPC. It is an excellent way of spreading word of mouth in the internet through various social media platforms
- It only attracts the “real target” audience. It is but obvious that only the potential leads would get attracted to your brands and the others might as well save time and energy and focus on things that they are more interested in
- It builds trust in prospective customers to do business with you. The contents are everlasting and add value to your website by providing answers to all the queries of the customers
The strategy of Content Marketing:
Content strategy is a plan that digital marketers use to distribute reliable, unique, relevant and consistent content with the focus on acquiring clear, specific and targeted audience. That fosters trust in your audience which ultimately helps your brand grow while at the same time creates a foundation for your product to rise above the others even during the time of turmoil. Experts have suggested a whole lot of strategies for content marketing, of which the most important ones are as follows:
- On-Page SEO: It is a method of making your pages seem compatible with the Google web spiders or the crawlers, which in turn would help in higher ranking of your website in the Search engine ultimately driving a lot of much-required traffic to your web pages. There are lots many ways of optimizing your pages, you can refer https://www.emarketeducation.in/?s=on+page+optimisation to get an in-depth idea of search engine optimization tricks which could boost a single-page website.
- Content structuring: It is the method of structuring the content in such a way that the entire article keeps the users engaged and also makes it user-friendly, ultimately driving in traffic to the website.
- Have a Catchy headline that grabs the attention of the prospective customers, summarizes the essence of the article and importantly the keyword should be a part of it.
- The paragraph that follows the headline should echo the content of it, which would definitely excite the customers and entice them to read further on. Break the article into many subheadings that would make it easy to navigate and also makes it user friendly.
- Always conclude the article, summarizing everything that the content dealt with, along with a call to action.
- Take them through the benefits of obtaining the products or services immediately by emphasizing what they would lose out on if they prolong their decision.
Ultimately the content that is written and the content marketing strategy that is used should always aim at meeting the end goal of converting a lot of leads into loyal customers. One really has to dig deep into the customer perspectives and demands, and keep updating the website with fresh and unique content or tweak the old ones with the new relevant keywords and optimize the page. Remember, it is sheer consistency of content that drives the webpage to rank higher in any search engine.
Passion, Persistence, and Consistency (PPC) of any content and content marketing strategy! Good Luck!
If you’re new to SEO or interested to learn in-depth SEO basics & advance, do check the eMarket Education Google SEO Training Course for more details.