Will Digital Marketing Help Sales & Marketing Professional
Digital Marketing course for Sales professionals helps them to achieve more customers while using Digital Marketing tools more efficiently. It also helps you to understand consumer behavior from a buying perspective.
Most people get confused between Marketing and Sales. Both terms are different from each other. Marketing is all about anything and everything that a businessman does to attract and keep the customers. And sales are all about converting leads into money.
American Consultant Peter Druckers says that “The purpose of business is to create the customers”. So, as a Sales Professional, your only objective would be making enough number of customers for your business. After all, you don’t have to worry about cash flows until you have a good number of potential customers.
One of the most important things in business is Innovation and Marketing. And you can’t be dependent on old techniques and tactics. Obviously, you have to adapt to changing environments and technology.
If we have to be more precise, A Sales professional focuses more on the acquisition and retention of the customers. Being a sales and marketing person, sometimes you will have to focus on maximizing the value of your customers. That is where you have to shift from a doer to a marketer.
But the very important question, how Digital Marketing helps Sales professionals? Or Should a Sales Marketing professional learn online Marketing? The answer is yes. It helps them to achieve sales numbers.
Reasons Marketing and Sales Professionals should learn Digital Marketing;
- Saves Energy and Time: Unlike traditional marketing, Digital Marketing does not require the door to door campaigns. Your primary task is to sell the product and achieve more sales. When customers are becoming more tech-savvy, then you should also adapt according to the changing environment, so that, you don’t have to travel every day to meet customers or search for customers.
- High Demand: Almost 4.57 billion people were active internet users as of April 2020, encompassing 59 percent of the global population. Generally, customers are searching and buying the product from the internet and social media sites rather than going outside to the market. It is not because they are becoming lazy, but they are adapting to the digital world.
- Digital Marketing is Future: According to a study, 75% of B2B leaders say that they regularly use social media in their decision-making process. What’s more, buyers who use social media have 84% larger budgets compared to those who don’t use social. Hence, as world-transforming more into digital, there is no doubt that digital marketing is future.
- Build Brand Awareness: No doubt in this statement. Any business requires building a brand in the minds of the people. Without marketing your brand it’s very difficult to acquire customers. Digital Marketing helps the Marketing and Sales professionals in building brand awareness by regularly promoting their company brand on Social Media platforms.
- Increase Sales Revenue: As a Marketing and Sales professional your primary task is to achieve more sales. Digital Marketing helps you to promote your product in a very unique way and also helps you to generate more customers.
- Start your own business: When you know how to sell anything, then you don’t have to worry about anything. Digital Marketing is one best platforms to start your own business and be your own boss. It is the fastest and easiest medium to communicate with customers. Because Social Media Marketing is one of the best platforms to advertise your product where you can reach your target audience easily and also you can expect an increase in user engagement.
Important info for Marketing and Sales Professionals:
Almost 4.57 billion people were active internet users as of April 2020, encompassing 59 percent of the worldwide population. China, India, and the USA rank ahead of all other countries in terms of internet users.
By now, a world without the internet is unimaginable. Connecting billions of individuals worldwide, the web may be a core pillar of the information society. The global online penetration rate is 59 percent, with northern Europe ranking first with a 95 percent internet penetration rate among the population. The countries with the very best internet penetration rate worldwide are the UAE, Denmark, and South Korea. At the other end of the spectrum is North Korea with virtually no online usage penetration among the overall population, ranking last worldwide.
As of 2018, Asia was the region with the most important number of online users – over 2 billion at the newest count.
Europe was ranked second with almost 705 million internet users.
DIGITAL MARKETING FAQs:
- How Digital Marketing helps sales?
Digital Marketing helps sales in generating more customers. They can use platforms such as Google Ads and Social Medial Marketing to advertise their products or services.
- Why Digital Marketing for Sales and Marketing?
Digital Marketing helps to increase the number of sales which will result in an increase in revenue. It also helps in building good relationships with customers.
- Is it worth learning digital marketing?
- What is the starting salary of digital marketing?
The average salary for a Digital Marketing beginner level / fresher is about Rs 3.0 Lacs to 4.0 Lacs per annum. This will depend on various other factors like skills, organization, and city of work.
We need to understand that, as time is changing day by day, people are becoming more technology-oriented. And all businesses are depending upon digital platforms. So, if you want to sustain and be ahead of your competitors then you should learn the Online Digital Marketing training to upgrade your skills.