Google Keyword Planner Tutorial 2022
Google Keyword Planner tool is a product from Google Adwords which is basically Keyword Traffic Tool. It provides data around the search queries that happen in Google and other resources for deciding and planning a Google Adwords-specific advertising campaign.
Google Keword Planner Benefits;
- It’s a tool that helps to build new keyword ideas for Search Network campaigns or expand existing campaigns.
- It will help you to do extensive keyword research, generate adgroup ideas, refer to historical statistics & keywords trends, competition bidding, PPC forecast, SEO traffic estimates, etc.
- Also, a Keyword Suggestion Tool that helps the advertiser with the list of relevant keywords along with their search volume, competition & suggested bid.
- According to Digital marketing trainers and digital marketing professionals, understanding keyword planner tool is very critical for successful Google Adwords campaigns & SEO traffic.
Constantly Updated Advanced PPC Course
Benefits of Google Keyword Planner Tool:
- Keyword and adgroup ideas
- Get search volume for new phrases or suggestions on how to group them into adgroups
- Get traffic estimates for your keywords
- Multiply keyword list to get a new idea
- Google Keyword tool can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
Also, click to read our “how to do extensive keyword research”
The below 3 pictures show, how the tool works and what results in it shows for a Google Ads campaign;
- The first box in red will show the only list of relevant keywords, along with their search volume, competition & suggested bid.
- Most digital marketing training institutes, trainers, and professionals consider the red box for live projects for the Google AdWords course and prefer the second type in the green box for advanced levels to help the advertisers when the client budget is not well defined for the Google Adwords Campaign.
- The 2nd type does not give any new keyword ideas but gives possible impressions and clicks for a given budget/day.
- It can help digital marketing agencies & digital marketing advertisers advise clients about their monthly budget based on forecasting. It is basically a Google keyword traffic tool that is insightful for the workaround keywords.
Google Digital Marketing Courses
Constantly Updated Standards & Advanced Course
List of other Keyword Generator Tools:
- Google Keyword Planner (explained above)
- SEMrush – SEMRush is a tool that is specific to finding profitable keywords. We’re living in a time now when SEO, is at the forefront of a successful blog. SEMRush is a program many new and older bloggers are using to optimize their sites, create the content their audience wants and create a better experience for their visitors’
- Spyfu – SpyFu shows the keywords that websites buy on Google Adwords as well as the keywords that websites are showing up for within search results
- Keyword Snatcher – a powerful web-based tool that can generate thousands of keywords being searched in almost any market — FAR MORE keywords than even Google’s own Google Ads Keyword Tools will show you
- HQ Suggest – The product will suggest keywords that users are asking about your niche and it get updates automatically every time Google updates.
- SEO Chat Keyword Tool – To perform your keyword research on a deeper level, click the “level 2” button. This will provide you with a list of those keywords related to your original list. Click “level 3” to continue even further. When you have the report you want, download the data by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
- Keyword Tool Dominator – Find long tail words for your product and service.
- Keywordtool.io – Helps in long tail keywords search across platforms example Google, Amazon, Bing, Youtube, etc. and also to location specific.
- SG Serpstat – It also comes with an additional unique feature of generating interrogative questions. These are the FAQs people ask on the search engine on daily basis— you can easily create a nice content plan with this.
- Keyword Shitter – Bulk keyword generator
- Traffic Travis – Traffic Travis will display keywords that are loosely related to your initial phrase or word. Searches for these deliver the widest possible range of results.
- Merge Keywords – Merges combination of keywords and is a bulk keyword generator.
Other Keyword Generator Tool of Google:
Google Instant Search
- Type the keyword in the Google search bar you feel is best suited for your product/service.
- Take into account the suggested/auto-generated queries and put them on an excel sheet
- Put the keywords in the google keyword tool to get an idea of the performance for that particular keyword.
- Select the best-performing ones best suited to your Google AdWords campaign goal.
Google Related Search
- Related search is also used to find keywords for the Google AdWords campaign.
- Below the page of search results, Google also shows related or similar searches for a similar product/service or related product in the same industry.
- The same keywords can be taken and their possible performance for your Google AdWords campaign can be checked using the keyword planner tool.
#Hashtags & Trending Topics:
- In present times hashtags have changed the fortunes of people and the face of many countries. Hashtags were extensively used during 2 big political events the world has ever seen, US & Indian general elections. These 2 events redefined digital marketing worldwide.
- Advertisers can use trending hashtags as keywords for their Google ad words campaign to increase their reach rapidly with the trend.
- Trending hashtags can be found in google trends or in Facebook & Twitter trending topics.
- The reach of these hashtags can be checked in the keyword planner tool or on Facebook and Twitter which display the reach and engagement that can be expected.
- In most cases, hashtagged (#) keywords are used for the Google AdWords display network to increase branding.
- The below picture shows how Google trends help us see trending topics based on geographic location & hashtiagify shows trending hashtags related to a particular event.
If you are interested in learning the PPC course, then please contact eMarket Education on 7760969452.