In our visual world, graphic design is an increasingly important skill for all kinds of creatives to have. For photographers and creatives in the fashion world, knowing the basics of Photoshop and the principles of graphic design is crucial for giving your work that professional edge. For illustrators and artists, graphic design is a fundamental part of the job—all the more reason to keep expanding your design skills and knowledge.
Improving your graphic design skill set doesn’t have to mean going back to school, though. There are lots of free online courses that can help you hone your design talents, offered by universities, graphic design experts, and online course hubs like Udemy. We’ve searched for the best free graphic design courses out there to help you budding designers and other interested creatives brush up on the foundations of typography, color, essential graphic design software, and lots more.
eMarket Education runs short practical and career- driven courses in future-focused disciplines so that people and teams of all levels can upskill and transform their lives, businesses, and careers.
Our UI Design Elevate course will equip you with entry level UI Design skills. Backed by research from the UX job market, we’ve identified that UX practitioners with a degree of skill or literacy in UI attract increased employment opportunities.
Many job advertisements indicate that UX Designers may be required to produce UI assets, or at the very least, work alongside a UI Designer. Learners will understand the principles and basic practices of UI, and to develop their wireframes and prototypes through the UI design cycle to high-fidelity.
Introduction to Graphic Design
Introduction to Typography
Design Systems I
Design Systems II
Preparing Your Portfolio
Graphic designing is also known as communication design. It means by using graphic designs we are communicating. It is the art of visual communication. A graphic designer convey and express the idea visually. We can say visual communication is the subset of graphic designing.
Graphic Designing is the best career opportunity for young generation because it is the need of every company. In present as well as in future the demand of graphic designer will be increased. There are many benefits of graphic designing for career . In this field many job opportunities . It is a fast growing industry.
Benefits of having a graphic designing career in 2020:
1. Better career opportunity : Graphic Designing is a best career opportunity for today’s generation. It is a fast growing industry. For freshers it is best opportunity you can grow frequently in this field as compare to other field.
2. It is simple and easy to learn : Graphic Designing is a short term course. We can easily learn . Any graduate can make the best career in this field . Also that students can do graphic designing course who are pursuing graduation.
3. Expansion and creativity : Graphic Designing is the art and creativity of graphic designer. In this field we can grow our career frequently. A graphic designer convey and express the idea to the people for selling goods or services. Graphic Designer play an important part in every company.
4. Flexibility : Graphic Designing is an online work. We can do work anywhere. Because we do not need any particular place for doing graphic designing work. Our work is online so our work will show 24*7 in the world.
5. Career oriented : Graphic Designing is a career oriented . Because in graphic designing there are many career opportunities for graphic designer . A graphic designer can do work as a freelancer as well as can do the job in a reputed company.
6.Earn More : In this field you can earn much more you can’t expect. Because graphic designing a lot of projects and no one can out from job. Because you can earn as a freelancer at home much more. The demand of graphic designer is very high in big companies.
7. Make Your Career: If you are thinking for making a career in this field. So, you are right because graphic designer need in every company . It is the need for growing and selling the product or services.
8 Graphic Designing Opportunities : There are many job opportunities in graphic designing field like you can make logo designer, mobile designer, software designer etc.
9. Become a Professional : Graphic Designing is a profession . you can do job as a professional and also you can do work at home as a freelancer. In India there are many projects of graphic designing . In present as well as in future the demand of graphic designer is increasing.
10. Liberty of Imagination and creativity: A graphic designer has full freedom of creativity. Because firstly a graphic designer thinks about the product and then he creates the logo according to the product. He creates the logo like people will attract and buy the product.
Conclusion : A graphic Designer demand in present as well as in future will be increased. Because India is changing . In future the whole work will be done online. So, every company will need for creating the logos of graphic designer. so, it is a best career opportunity for today’s generation.
Graphic Deigner with 11+ Years Experience, and have worked abroad in Oman on multiple projects, and right now implementing designs majorly for digital marketing business including banner design, infographics, video creation for Youtube promotion and social media promotions.
You will receive a Graphic Designing Course Completion certificate from eMarket Education Institute.
How do I enrol?
Enrolment is easy! Click on the enrol now link located at the bottom of each of our course information pages and follow the simple steps. If you still need further assistance or have further questions, you can contact us.
When can I start Graphic Designing course?
You can start a course at any time of the year with our regular intake dates. Once you have enrolled you can begin your studies at a time that suits you. Other institutions usually have two set enrolment intakes each year, which means you must start your course on one of those two dates meaning that if you miss one intake, you may need to wait up to six months before they have their next intake.
Upon enrolling when will I receive my first set of Graphic Designing course materials?
After successfully submitting your enrolment via our website you will be given online access to your course. Login details are sent to students via email within 24 hours of enrolling and is also sent through the mail in the form of a letter.
What if I need help with Graphic Designing course?
Your highly qualified tutor is able to guide you through the exercises and answer your questions, so even though you are at home, you are never alone. Your assignments will be marked by your tutor, who will give you feedback on all written assignments, ensuring you are on the right track and motivated to achieve your goals.
What if I fail a unit or several units of my course?
You are able to resubmit assessments as many times as you need to satisfactorily complete your course. Each time you will receive feedback from your personal tutor or what outcome you may have not satisfied and how you should go about improving your resubmission in order to achieve a passing grade.
Do eMarket Education’s Graphic Design course have final exams?
Simply put the answer is NO. In order to receive your graduation certificate, you must successfully complete all units of work. There is no final examination as you would have already demonstrated your competency across each unit of your course.
Will I receive a Graphic Designing Course Completion Certificate?
You will receive an attractive certificate upon completion of your course that you can show to friends, relatives and prospective employers with pride. In addition to your certificate, you will receive official transcripts indicating your results and the units undertaken during your study.
What if I can’t afford to pay for my Graphic Designing course?
You can get started with low weekly or monthly instalments! You pay no interest and still receive everything to complete your training.
Major live project work will be based on Social Media creatives & YouTube promotions along with Infographics & Banner designs. The whole course will be related with digital marketing objectives to best support with graphic designing implementation.