23 Mar 7 Ways How to Rank Your Business on Google MyBusiness Page
Rank Your Business on Google My Business Page
When we hear about Google Places/My Business page, then the first question comes to our mind is, what is Google My Business and why we need that? The answer is Google My Business Page is a totally free tool. It’s very easy to use; just Sign-Up and verifies your business for Google;
Advantages of Google My Business Page:
There are so many Factors for SEO Local Business Optimization which will encourage you to optimize your business.
- Through which your customers can easily find you
- Help Customers to know story of your business easily
- Help business in making online presence across Google and other Searches
- Help to tell about your business to customers for example; working hours, contact details, your location, what your store seems like etc.
- Through Reviews, it will help in knowing what others want to say about you or your business
- Quickly know directions to your location
- Increases your business’s exposure and search traffic
- Full control over your business details and even you can easily edit them
- Help in improving your local ranking on Google
How to Rank your Google Places/My Business page:
If you want to rank on Google Business Page then always follow the below guidelines;
- Improve your Business Info: Give proper, correct and updated information about your business which can help you to rank.
- Enter your Complete Business Data: Local results favor the most relevant and accurate results. So always enter the complete and accurate details of your business which can help the customer to know about you what you do, where you are, and when they can visit you. Give proper information about your business hours, location, contact details etc. And make sure to update the information as your business changes.
- Verify your Business Location: Always verify your business location so that it can help Google to provide Correct and updated location of your business.
- Keep your Hours accurate: Always give the accurate opening and closing hour’s information.
- Manage and Respond to Google Reviews: Reviews plays a very important role which provides Information about your business to both you and your customer. These reviews come next to your maps and search. Always remind your customers to leave reviews and reply to reviews to build your customers’ trust. Never neglect, always read and responds to reviews.
- Add Photos: Add new, accurate and appealing photos and images with the location which can help people to know about your goods, services, and offers for what they are searching for. It also helps people to know about the story behind it.
- Social Profiles for Google Local Businesses: When people search for your business than Google will also provide your social profile included with other information about your business presence.